Detox Retreat Fri May 31st - Sunday June 2 2019
by Eurydice Mcgaughy
|Our Weekend Retreat Events!! Join us May 31st - June 2, 2019.|
It’s tough to commit to a healthier, more beautiful you when you are surrounded by people who think fries are vegetables and you should respond to a text within two minutes. Sometimes to make a real change, you need to get out of your environment. Whether you want to lose weight, look better, detox, get fit, or just recharge.
1. You constantly feel fatigued, stressed and overwhelmed
2. You experience frequent headaches and/or lack of mental clarity
3. You often have skin breakouts and blemishes and/or a tired, dull and lack-luster complexion
4. You seem to pick up colds, flus, bugs and viruses easily and are often on medication
5. Your digestion is troublesome, uncomfortable and irregular
6. You slip into making less-healthy food choices and often have fried foods, processed meat, dairy, gluten, processed foods, refined sugar or fast food
7. You frequently have coffee, alcohol, drugs (prescription or otherwise) or cigarettes.
Experience a 3 Day and 2 nights Detox Retreat. Hosted by Soul House Retreat, Pink Vulva Yoni Steam and Herbal Baths and Blaclunar 23.
The Retreat home is nestled in one of Birmingham's Al oldest Urban communities. We intentionally created a space for urbanites to getaway that is accessible and affordable.
Our aim is to balance the mind, body and soul with an extensive array of wellness offerings. Guests are treated to individualized programs that promise to help guests de-stress, detox and cleanse, lose weight and even fight aging. Health Workshops, Yoga, meditation, massage and nutrition are designed to inspire guest to make lasting changes.
Enjoy delicious fresh pressed juices and smoothies, while learning to get in tune with your body. Cleansing gives your system a break in helping reduce your dependence on unhealthy, processed foods.
Includes 6 juices and 2 cleansing waters delivered daily
Lemon water and customized teas delivered to your room every morning
How to Prepare for your cleanse
The more prepared you are before your cleanse, the smoother your transition will be. This means a few days leading up to your cleanse, cut down on all of those indulgences and phase out: the coffee, the sugar, the meat and the dairy. Add fresh fruit, greens and veggies at every meal.
The best way to prepare for and break your with a diet rich in raw fruits and vegetables, here's some guidance:
3 Days before – If you eat meat, you should phase it out now - with veggies and a salad of course!
2 Days before - Green salads should be your staple at this point. If you’re craving some more sustenance, you may choose a bit of plain brown rice, or a yam or sweet potato.
Day 1-Raw or lightly steamed veggies
What to bring to the retreat